The woman's Club of Bethesda
Serving the community since 1911
The Woman’s Club of Bethesda is a local club that is an affiliate of an international organization, The General Federation of Women’s Clubs. The Woman’s Club of Bethesda is a non-profit club with monthly meetings and philanthropic activities.
In 1926, the charter members of WCB purchased land on Old Georgetown Road and built a beautiful clubhouse. Presently this historic venue hosts our monthly meetings and events organized by our club. It is also offered as a rental venue for celebrations, weddings, events and more.